Pages

March 5, 2011

My Little Loveosaurus

Isn't this the cutest Dino?
So cute,
I made this an easel card so it would stand up by itself.
Love the orange and green.
I made this for my grandson Noah for his birthday.
Noah turned 8 years old. He is such a cutie also. I think this card was okay for an 8 year old.
He just loved the card.
I cut my ovals with the Oval and Scallop Oval Nestie.
I added the Orange Scallop Oval for my layer.
I sponged the edges of the sentiments with Pure Orange Colorbox Ink.
The only thing left was to add ribbon and a button.
*
*
Stamp: My Favorite Things
Paper: my stash
Embellishments: Pure Orange Satin Ribbon and Stampin Up Button
*
Thank You for visiting my blog. I appreciate it very much.
Until the next time, happy stamping...

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Cathy all your cards are so nice ,love looking at them.Keep them coming ;o)