Pages

March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Heart

I love Easel Cards, they stand up and look great anywhere they are placed. This one I made at my workshop in February with A Valentine's Day Theme, I thought a heart would be great, but didn't want it to be a Valentine's Card. So it ended up being a Birthday Card and I think it turned out great.


This is a side view so you can see more of how it stands up. There is another small sentiment above the Oval Happy Birthday and you can see it when you open the card up before you let it stand by it's self. Cute huh?



I used Bo Bunny paper with lots of embellishments.
Watermelon colored ribbon and flowers, black gel dots for the centers of the flowers. I tried a yellow gel dot in the center, but they didn't show up nice, so I used black. The Happy Birthday is a Gold Sticker and it fit perfect on the oval. Color with Tombow and Zig Markers.





Thanks for visiting my blog and come back soon. I have an other workshop this weekend and hope to get those cards on my blog shortly.

No comments: