Pages

March 10, 2011

Happy Day


I seen a card like this on Mary Fish's blog. I thought it was so cute. I had to try to make one of my own. I also did a Saint Patrick's Day card just like this, only I added green shamrocks where the orange heart is. It turned out really cute also. I hope to post it sometime this week.
Any way, I cut out squares of 1 1/4 inches in green and white and glued them opposite of each other on the 3 3/4 x 5 inch black card stock. The base of the card is white. The square only came down so far and I added the scallop border of white below the squares. Next I punched the scallop circle in black and layered it with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch in green. I stamped the flowers on white and punched it out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. When I popped it up on the border, looked awesome. And the orange ribbon finished the card.
The inside has the verse and I glued orange hearts by the verse.
I bought the flower stamp at The Stamp Pad and I never even looked who made the stamp. Isn't that awful. I just liked the daisies, so I got it. I just had to add sponging above the flowers to make it look like the sky or clouds.
Hope you liked my card today.
Stop back again soon...

No comments: