Pages

March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday


*

A very simple but elegant birthday card.

I can't remember who the Design Paper is from, and I used it a long time ago, so the company wasn't on the piece I used. Love it.

This is a stamp that I have had for years and just found it and wanted make a special card for a friend. I think the cake stamp is from Morning Star. It would make a fantastic Wedding Card, it just looks like a wedding cake to me. I know the Happy Birthday stamps is from De Nami. I added some gold line stickers to the DP to add a elegant touch to the card.

A perfect card using Pinks and Browns. They are so pretty together.


Love to hear your comments

Thank You for visiting my blog ***

1 comment:

Susan M said...

Love the pink and browns also , and that stamp and paper is so nice .