Pages

March 10, 2011

Because I Care





Challenge for the R & A Club.


Make a card with a pink ribbon somewhere on your card. Well, needless to say, a rubber stamp of a ribbon was available and pink ink also. So I stamped me 3 ribbons on a piece of paper. I brought them home and laid them somewhere and then, couldn't find them. So I needed to get the card done and couldn't find the papers, so I thought, I can just cross a piece of ribbon and make my own pink ribbon.


This is what I came up with. I really impressed myself with this card. I think it is gorgeous. I used the Label 14 or 18 nesties, don't remember which one it really is , but I liked it so much and I knew it would make a great center for my card. I made some ribbon flowers and put crystal effects to make them stiff and not fall apart. Glue dotted them in place. Added the Because I care stamp from Stampin' Up. Almost forgot, the background is from the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder. And of course my homemade pink ribbon. Gorgeous don't you think.


*Thanks for visiting my blog and come back again.






No comments: