Pages

April 10, 2010

Some bunny loves you


Love the new Martha Stewart bunny border punch. Look how cute they look on top of this card. And the bottom punch is also Martha Stewart and it came out at Halloween, but I think it looks like melting chocolate. Yummy...
Also love the bunny stamp from Stampin Up. I inked him up with Chocolate Chip Ink. I should have embossed him, but I think he looks okay. Maybe next year I'll try the embossing. Popped him up on a gorgeous lavender cardstock. I added some white dots with a white gel pen to add to the scallop circle.
*
I don't remember where I got the Designer Paper, but I think it goes well with the bunny.
Just had to add the Some Bunny Loves You stamp.
*
Stamps: Great Impressions and Stampin Up
Cardstock: Lime Green, Chocolate Chip, Lavender and the Designer Paper
Embellishments: Lavender Ribbon and Gold Brads
Punches: Martha Stewart

No comments: