Pages

April 30, 2010

For Someone Special


Isn't this just gorgeous...
Love the colors of this card. And the flowers in the jars are so pretty.
All of the stamps on this card are from Great Impressions. And the pink DP is awesome. Can't remember who makes it or where I purchased it. The Pink DP was a 12 x 12 and I just needed a little strip for the top of this card. I almost didn't want to cut it, but then why save it for another day. So I chopped it up. Anyway, I attached it by putting spots of glue where the paper was wide enough to add the glue. It worked well and it stayed on the card okay. Just this little flap opens up to a birthday sentiment. The coloring was with the Tombow Markers since I haven't had time to experiment with the copic yet. I only have a few copics, but I do want to learn to color with them.
*Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: