Pages

April 11, 2010

Happiness Grows (another card I won)


Isn't this the cutest. So unique... Love the purple, green and Kraft colors in this card. And the ribbon, awesome. Cute idea. This card was made by Gretchen or Wendy from the There She Goes Stamps. I get these 2 lady's mixed up and normally choose there cards when I win a card.
* I think the adding the (look of a packet of seeds) packet of seeds is extra special. I guess when the season is in, you could really add a packet of seeds to this card. And check out all the paper piercing that was done on this card. That is a lot of work for sure.
Wonderful card. I think I will try to make this card for one of my workshops. I am sure the ladies will enjoy making this card and then giving it to someone special. *
Stamps was from There She Goes. Check out the web site for this company, it has some awesome clear stamps. I own several sets of the stamps and they are sharp and easy to clean stamps.
*
(Inside of the card)

No comments: