Pages

April 10, 2010

Happy Easter (kind of late)

I wanted to show you the prettiest Easter Card that I made this year, or at least I think it is the prettiest. Just love the colors and how it turned out.

The card is on a white base with a silver layer and then the main white layer. I stamped the Easter Egg on the white and colored it with Tombow markers. I punched a wide oval from dark lavender cardstock and stamped it with the new Easter stamp from Stampin Up. I added a gorgeous lavender bow and some silver sticker corners. I stamped the Easter Blessings inside the card. And done...

Stamps: Great Impressions and Stampin Up
Cardstock: Dark Lavender, Whisper White and Silver
Embellishments: Lavender ribbon and Silver Sticker Corners
Punch: Wide Oval from Stampin Up.

Thank you for stopping by
*

No comments: