Pages

March 26, 2013

When God closes a door

 
Love the sentiment on this card, 
and the inside verse is Never, never, never give up.  
I stamped the birds in black ink and then stamped one of the birds in red. 
I fussy cut the red bird and glued it over top of the black bird. 
My card base is Kraft paper. I used black so it would make the white layer show up nicely. 
All it needed now is a olive colored sheer ribbon. 
Clean and simple card, but elegant. 

Stamps are from Zoar and Stampin Up 
Paper from My stash 
Ribbon is Sheer Olive Green 



2 comments:

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Cathy! I love the organza ribbon to finish it off!

Sally said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sentiment. Have been trying to reach you by email, however I have been getting it back. Drop me an email when you have time. Hugs, Sally