Pages

March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Everyone 


Hope you have a fabulous day and wear something green 
so you won't get pinched. 

I wanted to show you 2 cards I made for my last workshop. 
They are really the same, one has an added design paper one it and the other one is just white. 



 Oops! forgot to change the backdrop for my white card 

I have had those gold coins in my stash for years, 
and this year I either used them or give them to someone who could use them. 
So this is what I came up with using them. 
I punched the edge of the front card with a Martha Stewart border punch. 
I like this punch because it is so easy to line up and get a perfect border. 
I stamped the shamrocks on the white paper to make the designer paper. 
Punched some bigger shamrock from white scraps to add to the bottom edge of the card. 
I had some shinny green glitter ribbon and it worked perfect to punch out some shamrocks to add to the white ones at the bottom. 
I think this is a cute St. Patrick's Card. 
Then I added some polka dot Green ribbon to the card. 


Hope you enjoyed your stop at my blog and have a fantastic St. Patrick's Day. 
See you again real soon. 


No comments: