Pages

March 26, 2013

Celebrate and It's all about the journey


Here is a card using the Sale-a-bration Free Stamp set. 
I think of the Phone booth as being from England. And always the color red. I colored an image red and didn't like it very much, so I just used red paper. Worked fine for me. 
I used the Chevron Embossing folder for my background so I could have some texture on the red paper. 
I think the black brads were cute in the corner and they added a lot to the card. 
Then for my sentiment, I made the Celebrate into a flag banner.  



Here is my second card using the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set. Both of these stamps are in the same set. The third stamp is a Ferris Wheel and very old fashioned. 
Of course the Sale-a-bration program is over now. 
But glad I got my set, I have used them on several cards. 
I used the Argyle Embossing folder for the background on this card. Added a designer paper strip in the middle along with 2 large brads on both sides. 
Love the It's all about the journey. This stamp is from Great Impressions, I just thought it went perfect with the bicycle.  


Thank You for stopping in at my blog. 
I would love to hear your comments, they would mean so much to me. 

Stamps: Stampin Up and Great Impressions. 
Papers: Cloud 9 and Bo Bunny
Embellishments; from my stash

No comments: