Pages

March 22, 2013

We don't know how strong

 

I have made a very simple card with the stamp set from My Favorite Things. 
Love the stamp saying. 

My design paper is from my stash. 
I used a EK Success punch for the black border. 
And added some satin ribbon for some bling. 
The die is also from My Favorite Things, 
I liked the torn edge. As if it was tore from a tablet. 
I like the rounded corners on the card, makes it not look all other cards. 
It is just a little bit different. 

Thanks for stopping by and see you the next time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your website and
in depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds
to my Google account.

my homepage compositor