Pages

August 9, 2012

What's the Buzzz?

I have a quick post for you today.
Love the beehive...
The card base is a different size than usual, I wanted to make it a square, but the scallop die is just a little bit bigger on the length than the width. But I think it is cute just the way it is.
The sentiment is really cute and the bees are adorable.
I used a new die from Memory Box. It is the black circle behind the image. It is called "Whimzy Circle". Memory Box has a lot of gorgeous dies. I can't wait to get my hands on some more of them. I sell the dies if you are interested in them. You can go to Memory Box's web page and check them out. ( memoryboxco.com ). 
Well, that is it for today, hope to get some more cards on here soon. 
Thanks for visiting my blog and come back again soon.   



Stamps from Great Impression
Design Paper from My Minds Eye
Spellbinder Square Scallop Die
Colored with watercolor pencils and blended with a blender pen.

No comments: