Pages

August 31, 2012

Sometimes it's just one thing on top of another


Love this stamp, it is so cute with the little boy putting his pants on top of his head, and his shirt on his legs. Super cute.

I'm not sure where it came from, maybe Cat's Pajamas or a Bella stamp, it is a cling stamp. That is the only problem with the cling stamps, if I don't write down where I it got them, later on I don't remember.   
Great sentiment from Great Impressions.
I colored the image with water color pencils and markers.
I used the Spellbingers scallop circle and classic circle for the image. I punched a border to put behind the design paper.

thanks for checking out my blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to offer excellent guidance, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your site visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this subject matter. Many thanks for being there visitors like me.