Pages

August 5, 2012

Give me the Simple Life

Another card from my card party last weekend. 
I had an awesome party, lots of fun and a most creative day for everyone. 
I want to Thank You to all of you who came and made the cards.  



I made this card as an easel card, I really think this style is so nice. 
It stays up right where ever you display it. 
The milk crate looks very old and the bottles, well they sure match the crate. And look at the super cute label on the crate.  
I colored the image with prisma pencils. Love the browns and orange flowers. It could be used as a Fall card with these colors. I used the square bigz die from Sissix. Along with some drywall tape for the layer behind the square. I then pierced the corners with holes. 
I used the label punch from EK Success for my sentiment layer. Popped it up to hold the front of the card up so it would stand up. 



Stamps from Great Impressions

Stop back in tomorrow for another great card using stamps from Great Impressions.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: