Pages

August 7, 2011

Thank You (Strawberry)

This is so gorgeous, love the red color.
What do you think of the background paper? Of course you can see that I just stamped the Thank You stamp all over the front of the card.

The strawberry I colored with Tombow markers and added the glossy effects to make it shinny.  Punched the circles for the layered look. I added pop ups on the circles to raise it off the card. I like to poked holes in the scallop green circle, it gives the card an additional look. Gorgeous little mint green brads are in the center of the flowers. Isn't this card so cute. Very colorful.
.  


I have seen the background stamping on There She Goes Blog. Jessica does a lot of backgrounds with her stamps. I think it makes a pretty card using the background stamps. A lot cheaper than Designer Paper. Thanks Jessica for the inspiration on background stamping.

Stamps: There She Goes and Flourishes
Paper: My Stash
Punches: Stampin Up

No comments: