Pages

August 15, 2011

For Someone Special

I just had to have this stamp from Impression Obsession, I knew the little umbrellas would look perfect on this card. I got the umbrellas from Oriental Trader. Yes, I only have 144 of them. Not sure what drink is this color of green. I go to this authentic Mexican Restaurant and a lot of people order the green drinks in those big glasses. So that is where I came up with the color of the drink. 

The umbrella is open a little bit and smashed some to get it to lay flat on the card. I attached it with some glue dots.


The green drink and the leaves are colored with prisma pencils and the orange hearts and dots are colored with Tombow markers.
The sentiment label is from Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping in and see you soon

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Your little umbrella looks great ont his card, I love it!
I have a pile of those umbrella's too, and they work well n cards.
Well done & thanks for sharing!
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com