Pages

August 28, 2011

Enjoy a relaxing day


I love making these Easel Cards.
They always end up so pretty.
I made this card thinking of something elegant. I think it sure did end up very pretty. Maybe not elegant, but close to it.
I made the flower from a diet coke pop can, and the #2 flower die. I added a biggy black brad in the center of the flower to keep it together. I have seen them all over blogland a while ago. Now they aren't so popular. But I wanted to show you how pretty those diet coke pop cans can make a gorgeous flower. I cut the leaves by hand and put a crease in them a little to add dimension to the leaves.  

Left angle of the card.

Right angle of the card opened. 

This is the front of the card closed.

 This is the inside when fully opened up.

Stamps I bought from the Stamp Pad in Zoar, I don't remember who made them. If you are interested in them, let me know and I will see what the company name is on the stamps. My paper is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: