Pages

July 4, 2010

Birthday Tulips

Thought I better get some of my cards on the blog before you all think I have quit blogging. I just keep running out of time. My life is so busy right now I don't have time to think. Anyway, here is a fabulous card I did using the Two Step Bird Punch. I love this punch. And I think it makes the most gorgeous tulips.





















* this is the inside of the card



















*
I punched all the wings from the bird punch and sponged the edges and glued them to form the tulip and then adhered the tulips to the branch. Then I arrange them on the scallop square, which was run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot Folder. The last thing to do is pop up the label tag with the sentiment.
Hope you like this card and try it. It is simple and really cute.

Stamps: Stampendous (I think, they are really old ones)
Paper: My Minds Eye and my stash
Punches: Two Step Bird, Label Tab, 1-1/4th Circle and the Nestie Scallop Square
Ribbon: My stash

No comments: