Pages

May 13, 2010

It's all about You

It's all about you... Isn't that the best saying? I love it for a smaller child's birthday. With the colorful designer paper, perfect for a birthday. This card has a pull out sentiment. I colored the piece of cake with sparkle pens and cut it out and glued it on the bottom of the card. The cake looked like it was covered with glitter. Perfect for a birthday. The background stamp is from a Stampin Up wheel. The scalloped circle is from a nestie and the white circle, I did have a punch for it. Also I added black dots around the white circle with a gel pen and some pink ribbon. Love the sentiment for the insert. (At least for today).

insert for the inside of the card below


Stamps: DRS and Stampin UP Wheel
Paper: My stash
Embellishment: Ribbon

Come back again soon, I will have more cards in a couple days.
Thanks for stopping by.......

No comments: