Pages

May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday


Cute card today... I used this card for my workshop. And for the ladies that didn't have their moms anymore, this is what they made if they wanted. Otherwise the other ladies made this a Happy Mother's Day Card. I think the hat on the chair fit the Mother's Day theme perfect. I punched out some small flowers and cupped them a little bit and then added a black half circle for their centers. Also the ribbon choice was white sheer ribbon like this or some added black and white polka dot sheer ribbon. The black and white polka dot ribbon looked very nice. But I thought the white sheer was more elegant. I added the sentiment on a ribbon banner, which was popped up in the middle of the banner to give it some dimension. I really don't know the name of the designer paper, but if you want to know, email me and I will look it up and let you know what it is called. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.

No comments: