Pages

May 13, 2010

Friends are Flowers

I made this card with a new to me kind of ink or paint. I purchased some Smooch ink or paint. I thought this Smooch would match my designer paper perfect. The photo sure doesn't match the real card. The photo looks like the paper is pinky purple in some areas, but it really is a terra cotta or rusty color. Must have been the way the light glared on the card. Anyway, I loved using the Smooch, it paints on so perfect. It looks like a bottle of nail polish and comes in a lot of colors. And with this grapevine wreath stamp having tiny areas, it worked perfect. I added Olive Green Sheer Ribbon. Punched the corners and done.

Stamps: Great Impression and PSX (which is not in business now)
Paper: My stash
Embellishments: Ribbon and a corner punch.



No comments: