Pages

July 19, 2009

Merry Christmas Stocking


How cute is this stocking? I think it is adorable. I first made me a stocking template from cardstock. Traced and cut out the stocking. I ran it through the cuttlebug with the dots A2 folder. Then I added the top, heel and toe with red checkered designer paper. Added the sewing lines.
*
For the flower, I used the flower punch from Stampin Up and cupped each petal and also cupped a green center for the flower (which looks like it is yellow, but it is green). The leaves were veined with a piercing tool. And I used the window punch to put my Merry Christmas on. Just glued it under the flower a little bit.
*
Stamps: Endless Creations
Paper: K Company
Other: Punches (Stampin Up and Punch Bunch)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great stocking card. Will have to give this a go for my granddaughter for her Christmas Card.