Pages

July 19, 2009

Another Christmas Card


Hard to believe that Christmas is coming in 5 months. So we all need to get on with making our Christmas Card Selection. Sometimes it is hard to pick a favorite Card in July when the new Christmas Stamps aren't out on the market yet. So using last years and even a couple years ago stamps here are some of my ideas for this year, or should I say until the new stamps come out.
*
This stamp is a favorite from last year, there is so much you can do with this stamp. I like this style. It is colorful and Christmasy. I stamped the words in Versafine black ink and colored them with a Tombow Markers. I added the silver sticker strips and dots. Then the red polka dot ribbon. I used a deckle scissors to cut along the white strip. I was not wanting the straight solid white rectangle, so I made the deckle edge.
*
Stamp: Big on Christmas (Stampin Up)
Paper: my stash
Embellishments: Silver Sticker Sheet (Magenta) and Red Polka Dot Ribbon
Other: Deckle Scissors

No comments: