Pages

July 13, 2009

Lovely as a Tree

I like how this card worked out. I inked the stamp and stamped off one time to make the cluster of trees lighter than the large tree on the left. I found an ink pad VersaFine in green at my little scrapbook store. That is an awesome green color for Christmas. I used the stardust gel pen to make the cluster of trees shinny. Looks awesome in front of me and I hope it looks just as good when I scan it. Then I added the verse a very merry Christmas to you in red ink. Over all the cards I have done, I think this one is the prettiest one to me. Clean and simple. And very easy to do.
*
Stamps: Lovely as a tree & Best Yet from Stampin Up
Paper: Wasabi Green and White from Stampin Up
Ink: Real Red from Stampin UP & Versafine Green
Ribbon: Joann's

1 comment:

Sally said...

Very elegant card. I love those trees. Who makes them?