Pages

April 6, 2009

Happy Retirement

Here is a Happy Retirement Card I made for my cousin that is having a surprise retirement party the 11th of this month. I love the brown combo colors and the polka dot ribbon. Love this little old man, he is so cute. I choose the brown color mainly because it is for an older man, but I was wanting to use a soft blue. Oh well, I like how this card turned out with the browns. This is one of the new sets from Stampin Up. You got it, I don't know what the name of it is and I don't feel like hunting it up right now. I used Chocolate Chip brown and the stripe paper is from my stash. I used the new Stampin Up Scallop Oval for the sentiment. (which says: I still have a full deck I just shuffle slower). How awesome is that sentiment? Expecially for an older man.

No comments: