Pages

April 25, 2009

Good Friends



I think this is the prettiest card. I love the little blue butterfly and the flowery background. It adds a lot to this card. This sentiment reminds me of older ladies making quilts. I live very close to the Amish, and I see this scene alot. I wish I had the time to quilt, I think I remember how, but no time for that. Anyway, the stamps are from Great Impressions and colored with the Tombow Markers. My cardstock is from my stash. I used lilac, deep purple, light blue and white. Added 2 lilac larger brads and popped up the butterfly. I even popped up the same color of butterfly on the inside too. Looked very nice.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment. I remember my mom and and my grandmother quilting. It isn't a hobby I ever took up!