Pages

March 20, 2009

Happy Easter Tulips

Another cutie for Easter. This card has the stamp of the month at the bottom of the card embossed in white. The front of the card, I cut a square using a Colozzle template and tore off about an inch at the bottom of the card. The tulip and butterfly stamp is from Great Impressions. They also have glitter on them to make them shine. They are so pretty. This picture doesn't do the card justice at all. It is so sparkly in person. The egg was cut out and popped up. This card is reminds me of Spring and I think it is on it's way soon, too. I added the Gold Words from a sticker sheet and the small ribbon at the top finishes the card.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love, love, love it. Popping the egg up really gives it dimension. BTW I got my virus from downloading a file from Pando. Immediately shut down my puter so hopefully not to damage anyone elses.