Pages

October 9, 2011

Make a wish

Love this card, it is so pretty. I made this card for a special friend. Happy Birthday Susan, I know it was a while ago, but just now getting the card on my blog for everyone to see. I used this card for one of my classes and everyone loved it and commented on how nice the card was. Some of the ladies even said it was there favorite for the day. The designer paper is so pretty. I need to look up the name of the company for the paper, I never can remember who makes the paper. I put the card on the computer in a different room then my scrappin room, so it is difficult to find out all the supplies that I use. The paper is really old and probably not available today. I sure wish I would have bought 25 sheets of it. I think this would make an awesome Christmas Card. Must be the red and olive green mixed together.
I stamped the Make a wish with the window word punch and layered it on red with the modern label punch. More dimensional here, too.  
All the punches are from Stampin Up. 
The squares are punched 1 inch with the design paper and 1 1/4 inch on the red card stock. I also pupped up the designer paper with a pop up. It gave the card a lot of dimension. With a black sheer bow and large green brads, wow this makes an awesome card.

Thank You for checking out my creations.
Please leave a comment, I cherish every one of them. It means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Stunning card. Wish you could remember the maker of that paper. Ilove it. One of these days I am going to own that punch. Love the way it punches out phrases.

I blogged about our meeting at AIS. I enjoyed that so much. It was the highlight of my day!