Pages

October 14, 2011

Have a delicious birthday

Hope you enjoyed those really nice days we just had. I was wondering if that was our Indian Summer Days. Well, lets hope not because we could use a few more nice days before that cold weather comes.

On to my card.
I need a birthday card, so why not make one.
I thought turquoise, mambo melon and black would look great together.
I love the turquoise and mambo melon together.
Isn't the border of hats and presents cute?
It is a Martha Stewart border punch.
And the first time to use it, too. 
I like it and hope to use it again real soon. 
I am not to fond of the cake stamp, but it worked. 
Love the sentiment stamp. I got it from The Stamp Pad in Zoar, Ohio.
If you need to know who makes it, let me know, I will check my stamp and see what company it comes from and let you know.   


That's it for now. Hope to see you in a day or two with a few more cards.
I am working on my next Card Class which is in a couple weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great card. Love that sentiment stamp too and the border punch. Great color combo.