Pages

May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Circles







I needed a colorful birthday card. And this is what I come up with. Aren't these colors great together?

I glued all the circles on and then added the silver stars that come on a sticker sheet. I know the picture doesn't show the stars very good. But that is what is on the circles. The flash on my camera went crazy with the stars shinning.


The Design Paper is from Bo Bunny and the card stock is from my stash.


Stamps and punches are from Stampin Up.


The Scallop Border is from My Favorite Things called Die Namics. The Die Namics are steel dies that you run through your Big Shot or Cuttlebug. You need to check them out on My Favorite Things web site. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.


Wow, second post of the day. I am doing great so far.


Hope to add a few more tomorrow. I have a great Wedding Card to show you and very easy to make. So stop back in tomorrow and hope I have time to put it on here for you to see.


Until then,


Happy Stampin.

No comments: