Pages

May 24, 2011

Dare to Dream



There is new die cute out there in blog land called Die Namics, from My Favorite Things. They are the cutest shapes, borders and even doilies. They are fabulous. This Kite is one of them. The tails even come with the die. I used some small jute for my string.

The scallop is a border punch from Stampin Up. I think that is my most favorite punch from there. I use it all the time.

I found some awesome background paper for my kite. Love the clouds in the paper. It is from Imaginesce. I know that isn't how you spell that, but it works for me. I will have to look at the paper and see how it is spelled and keep it on my desk for the next time. I have quite a stack of paper from there. Love it.

I bought the stamps a while ago and didn't pay attention who made them, so if you are interested in them, let me know and I can get you the company that makes them.

Well, that is it for me tonight, maybe I can get more cards posted tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: