Pages

October 7, 2010

Ship Happens

Love the little penguins on this card.
I haven't inked this stamp set yet and I seen it laying in my stash
and thought how cute this could be.
So here is what I came up with.
I colored it with Tombow markers
and paper pieced the cup and saucer.
Using the Nestie scallop and plain circles was perfect for the layers I wanted to use.

This is the inside of the card.
So cute with the sentiment
(you don't know how strong you are
until you've been in a little hot water.)
Isn't that the truth a lot of times.
Stamps: Not sure, but I think Cat's Meow
Paper: My Minds Eye and my stash
Punch: Modern Label SU , Martha Stewart border and Nesties
Embellishes: Brads
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Come back again soon for some new Halloween Cards that I have been working on.

No comments: