Pages

October 12, 2010

Caramel Apple

Doesn't this look good enough to eat?
Made me think of all the carnivals and fairs, that is what I get first, then the french fries.
Oh gosh, you have to have the french fries at the fairs.
I couldn't figure out how to tear up paper to make it look like nuts.
Any way, the card was stamped on caramel cardstock with black ink. I cut the apple out and added crystal lacquer. Then I found the cutest little sticks and they worked out perfect for this apple. I tied some purple netting around the stick. I made my candy corn using a circle of all 3 colors and glued them and then I cut the circle like a pie and rounded the corners of each piece of candy corn. I stamped the spider web on the purple background, which made it look really like halloween paper. Next I layered the purple on black and added all my layers to an orange base card. Only thing left to do is the circles and I stamped Trick or Treat on the middle one. Love this card. It took a little bit time, but worth it when it was done. What do you think?



*Stamps: Great Impression, DRS and SeeD's
Paper: My stash
Embellishes: Netting and Wooded Sticks

No comments: