Pages

September 3, 2010

Fall is on it's way

Thought I would try my luck at a fall card and hope the weather turns a little cooler also.
This is an older stamp from Great Impressions. I made a card back in 2008 and thought I would ink it up again. This is so pretty with the fall colors. Just love it. I tried another card with putting brown flower soft in the centers of the flowers, but I was doing this card for one of my workshops and they don't do well with the flower soft, so I just colored in the centers with a Tombow marker. I think it turned out okay with the marker. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I stamped it on ivory paper and punched out a little green leaf to add color to the tag.
The Design Paper is from Bo Bunny and it was also back in 2008 when I bought it. Amazing that I still had some left.
Inside of the card.


No comments: