Pages

September 20, 2010

Especially for you

This is another card from my August Workshop. I thought I would use a pink color for the Anniversary Card. And the DP with the hearts. Perfect for the theme Anniversary.
I stamped and colored the cluster of flowers (which is the stamp of the month for August) with Tombow Markers. And them I added a dot of Yellow Stickles to the center of the flowers.
And the inside of the card has a half fold showing some of the inside when the card is shut. Great design for the butterflies and dragons. It adds to the whole card whether it is shut or open. I added the bow so it looked like it was around the flower stem.
*
inside of card Stamps: Great Impressions
Papers: Scrappy Cat and my stash
Ribbon: from my local craft store.
*
Thank you for stopping by.....

3 comments:

Sally said...

Stunning card. Love the stamp and the inside too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work