Pages

February 14, 2010

Hoppin' Over To Say Hello...


Isn't this a cute Frog... I think he is adorable. I seen this card on Tammy's blog and loved it. And my sister needed a Leap Year Birthday Card for a friend, so I made this one for her.



I used a Happy Birthday stamp, but I stamped the Happy first and then I stamped the Birthday a little below the Happy. I have a very small alphabet set and I did the Leap Year with them in the middle of the other two. I think it looks okay, but I sure wish the Leap Year font matched the Happy Birthday font. Then I stamped the frog again in the bottom corner after stamping on a scrap piece of paper so he wouldn't look so bold.

Stamp: I am thinking it was Penny Black
Paper: from my stash
Embellishments:
Green gingham ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch
Coloring with Tombow Markers.




No comments: