Pages

March 15, 2010

A Stair Step Card


Thought I would give this Stair Step Card a try. It was really hard finding a stamp set with lots of little extras. And this card needed a lot of extras. I used the stamps from Great Impressions. Not one of my favorite themes, but they worked okay for this card. I knew the card had to be red. With the kitchen items. I colored it with tombow markers and cut out the utensils and glued them on. The polka dot DP is from a company in Washington. I would have to look on the back to see what the company name is. I liked the black and white for the cooking items. Love the gingham red and white ribbon. Perfect for this card. So what do you think? Cute or not so cute?


Side View



*
Thanks for stopping by...




1 comment:

Sally said...

Love your card and the color scheme. That set of stamps I could use. Am making a small little cookbook. It would be great for that. Every year I say I am going to make a family cook book, but never have yet. Maybe next year.. LOL