Pages

January 30, 2010

Happy Birdie to you

Inside


How gorgeous is this card? I seen this card on Silke's blog and loved it. So I thought I would try it. I changed a few things on my card. I love the Red, Black and White look. It makes it clean and simple and jet very elegant looking. I added a red gingham bow and some Heart Rhinestones. I colored it with a Red Tombow Marker. How cool is that to use only one marker? Awesome. Also I use the score pal to make the lines in the red cardstock and the new Stampin Up border punch along the side of the red cardstock. Don't know why the inside of the card is so gray, it is just as white as the front of the card. I don't remember the company that made the bird and cage, but I can find the stamps and look it up for you if you are interested. Just let me know.



1 comment:

Sally said...

Stunning card. Love the colors too!