Pages

November 4, 2009

Holiday Greetings




I love this snowman, and the birdhouse is so pretty. Perfect combination for this card. *
*
I stamped the snowman and birdhouse on white 110# paper. They are colored with Tombow Markers. I added a red brad for the holly on the birdhouse and of course I glittered everything. The Red polka dotted ribbon worked fabulous with the red scarf on the snowman. The scallop edge was also perfect for the card and adding the red dots on each scallop finished the card. The inside has the sentiment with the scallop edge and red dots.
*
Stamps: Great Impressions
Paper: My stash
Embellishments: Red Brad, Red & White Polka Dotted Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch (SU) and Glitter

1 comment:

Sally said...

Fabulous! He is so versitile. Every card is soooooo different.