Pages

May 14, 2009

Thank You

Don't you just love when a card works the way you want it too..... Love the simple look to this card. Also I needed a triple layered flower card for a club that I am a member too and this worked out fine for it. I used a Burnt Orange Paper for my base and added Kiwi Kiss and white for my label. The flower is punched with the Stampin Up 5 petal flower and the smaller ones are also from a punch from Stampin Up also but I don't remember the name of it. I sponged the edges of each petal of the flower with orange ink. Added some Martha Stewart punch branches in a darker green and a gem in the middle. Also added 3 gems in the top right corner and a sheer white and silver ribbon. This card was really easy to put together.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Fabulous card! I love those colors.