Pages

September 11, 2009

Trick or Treat

Don't you just love the Hedgehogs? I think they are so cute.
Halloween is almost here, so I thought I would get started with a Halloween Card.
I made my own Design Paper with words about Halloween. And the purple cardstock was perfect with the black ink. I almost didn't want to cover it up. I used a Bright Green for my card base. Added Orange and purple for the mats. I stamped the Trick or Treaters on white and colored them with Prisma Pencils. I should have blended them, but they looked alright to me. I popped up the image after adding the black mat to it. Then added the olive green polka dot ribbon to the left side of the card.
*
Stamps: Retired Stampin Up Hedgehogs and Dollar Store Halloween Words.
Cardstock: My stash
Ink: Black Versafine and colored with Prisma Pencils
Embellishment: Olive Polka Dot Ribbon

No comments: