Pages

September 23, 2009

Just Because You're Special


Another Wildflower image that I did for my last workshop. I like how this one turned out. I stamped 3 different wildflower stamp images and used 3 different colors of ink on each one of the stamps. Also I stippled a creamy color all around the images. When I got all the stamping done on this card, I added a layer of acetate ontop of the stamped images with the lime green small brads. Now the card is ready for the lime green hummingbird which was pop-up for another layered look. Very colorful card I think. And the sentiment was just perfect for a thinking of you card. Wow! No ribbon, I usually use ribbon on all my cards.
*
Stamps: Great Impressions
Paper: Black, Terra Cotta and White (from my stash)
Ink: Color Box and Stampin Up
Embellishments: Brads and Acetate.
*
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my cards. Please stop by again real soon. *

No comments: