Pages

September 11, 2009

Frolicking Fairies Birthday Card

I am not sure I like this card at all.
The color combo is okay, but the fairies, not liking them at all.
*
The card was very simple to do, I stamped the wildflowers yellow and green inks and added the fairies in Versafine Brown. Added the sentiments at the top and added the brown satin ribbon to seperate the image from the sentiments. Of course I needed more of something to the card, so I added a yellow polka dot bow to the brown ribbon.
I think that is all this card needed to look okay for fairies.
And with the birthday sentiment inside, it makes it okay for a little girl's birthday.
*
Stamps: Great Impressions
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Green and Yellow amd Versafine Brown
Paper: My Stash
Embellishments: Brown and yellow ribbon from my stash.

No comments: